Last update 17/01/2020 at 05h00 (All times in UTC+1)
– On the 11th of January, Ocean Viking leaves the port of Termini Imerese (IT)
– On the 11th and 12th of January, Ocean Viking stops to conduct drills at sea, and after a few hours resumes navigation.
– On the 12th of January, Ocean Viking sends a”notice of readiness for SAR operations” to Rescue Coordination Centers of Central Med
– On the 16th of January, Ocean Viking stops to conduct drills at sea
– On the 17th of January, at 05h00 Ocean Viking completes a rescue of 39 survivors from a wooden boat in distress in the international waters of the Libyan Search and Rescue Region